Issue 72 (May/June/July - 2011)
Spring has arrived, and the travel season is fast approaching. Or with the price of fuel bouncing up and down with world events, perhaps you will be staying closer to home this year. Regardless, we hope you will take Issue 72 of the Turbo Diesel Register with you and that you find the articles save you both time and money.
Saving time and money. The assignment to the writers for Issue 72 was to write an all-encompassing article. Now how is that for a monumental task? I did not provide much direction and knew there would be an e-mail or two from the writers about, "What does an all encompassing article really mean?" My response? Find ways to educate and entertain as in Issue 68 where you wrote about your "Best Of" articles.
And I asked Joe Donnelly to write an article on HPCR Injectors that includes:
- Principals of operation
- Proper maintenance
- Common sense tips
- Cost to repair
- Removal and installation
So what else can you find in Issue 72?
- An update on the 6.7-liter engine
- Several of the writers attended Ram press events where new engine ratings or new vehicles (2011 Cab and Chassis) were unveiled.
- The "Harvey Barlow Challenge." If you are giving serious thought to the purchase of a Fourth Generation truck, you may want to take a look at this piece starting on page 68.
- Lots of new products are reviewed and many more problems are solved.
Issue 72 was mailed to the TDR Membership on May 2, 2011. Look for delivery in your mailbox soon.
And as always, I trust you will enjoy this issue of the Turbo Diesel Register.
- Item #: issue_72
- Cannot ship to: Australia, Bahamas, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Mexico, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom